A beautiful sport!
What is the golf?
To play a round of golf, you will have to complete 18 holes in an established order.
Como referencia, los campos de golf se dividen en dos categorías principales:
- Professional field: According to the rules of USGA (United States Golf Association) It is the one where the sum of the total distances of 18 holes - measuring these out of the black markings of the exit tees - exceed the 7000 yardas (6400,80 metres).
- Turistic-ejecutive field: are those that do not exceed the 7000 yardas (6400,80 metres).
The points are defined by the number of strokes needed to get the ball in the hole.
- Pair: is the amount of hits to take the ball into a hole or field, depending on what are the distances. Couple holes there are three, four or five.
- Hole in one (in English in one hole): when Gets the ball on the first hit.
- Bogey: when the hole is completed with a blow above torque. Double bogey or 3 over par if needed one or two hits, respectively, is called to take the ball.
- Birdie: when pit is completed with a stroke under par.
- Eagle: when completes the hole with two strokes under par.
- Double-Eagle or albatross: when pit is complete with 3 strokes under par. For example: take the ball on a par 5 in two shots.
There are some examples of championships:
- Masters D'augusta
- British Open
- Deutsche Bank Championship
- Open of France Golf
- European masters
- Spain open
- Dubai World Championship
- Abu Dhabi Golf Championship
Examples of golfers
Eldrick "Tiger" Woods is an American golfer. It is considered one of the greatest golfers of all time.
It is a Northern Ireland professional golfer. He has been no. 1 in the world ranking for 80 weeks and has been in the top ten for 270 weeks
Justin Peter Rose is a British golfer. It has been eight weeks as number three in the world rankings, 63 weeks between the first five, 127 and 209 among the top 20 and the top ten.