Tools of Engagement
Kahoot! works with ...
Five Easy Steps to Making a Kahoot!
4. Click on the green button "Next: Settings"
Choose public or private, your audience, add a description, and tag.
5. Click on the Green button "Next: Cover Image"
You can also choose to add a video clip in this step.
How do I access my Kahoot if I don't play it immediately?
Things to Remember:
- getkahoot is the "teacher" site
- kahoot.it is the "player" site
- Coldspring-Oakhurst CISD District Instructional Technology Specialist
- Google Education Trainer
- Techs4Tex Foundation Board Member
With more than 25 years of classroom experience, I am passionate about helping teachers bring the best instructional practices and digital tools together for student success.
I love learning, and I believe educators thrive when we operate in communities of learning: Together We're Better!