Bennett Peek of the Week
October 10 - October 14
The Mission of Bennett Elementary School
Monday, October 10th:
- Family Wellness LLC will be at Bennett on the following Mondays in October 10, 17 & 24 from 9:00-10:50am and 11:45-1:35pm teaching Healthy Cooking Classes to our 4th & 5th graders.
- 3rd grade classes from Ringdahl, Bollinger & Fosberg classrooms will be going on the Fargo Theatre and downtown walk on Mon. Oct. 10. Bus will leave Bennett at 9:30AM and will return by 1:00PM.
Tuesday, October 11th:
- 1st graders will be taking a field trip to Lil' Bitz Pumpkin Patch. Bus will be leaving at 9:00 AM and will return at 12:00 PM.
- 3rd Grade Pederson & Greff Classrooms will be going on a Fargo Theatre and Downtown Walk on Tues. Oct. 11. Bus will leave at 9:30AM and return by 1:00PM
- 5th Grade: Mr. Pfeifer's Classroom will be going to the Plains Art Museum on Tues Oct. 11. Bus will leave at 11AM and return at 2PM.
- PTA Meetings will be the 2nd Tuesday of the month from 6-7pm in the Library. The dates will be 9/13, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13, 1/10, 2/14, 3/21, 4/11, 5/9. These will be in person but a Zoom link will also be available.
Thursday, October 13th:
- Parent Teacher Conferences will be on Thurs. Oct. 13th and Mon. Oct. 17th from 3pm to 7pm. They will take place in each teacher's classroom. Please sign up on PTCfast.com
Dear Bennett Elementary Parents/Guardians,
Fall Conferences are scheduled for October 13 and 17 from 3 pm-7 pm.
Conferences can be in person or via Zoom. If you would like to schedule a Zoom conference, sign up for a conference time using the link below and then let the teacher know you would like to meet via Zoom. If neither of these options work for you, please reach out to your child's teacher to set up a phone conference.
Use the link below to register for your child's conference. If you need assistance, call the Bennett Office at 701.446.4000.
The PTA is need of volunteers:
We are looking for help to feed our teachers during conferences this fall. Please follow the link below to see if there are any supplies you are able to bring. If you would rather consider a monetary donation, you may send a check with your student to school made out to the PTA and in the memo put “fall conferences”, you can also text or call Liz at 701-729-8120 for other ways to give your monetary donations.
Please consider volunteering for the book fair this year! This is a great way to help our school raise funds AND each volunteer gets 20% OFF all purchases! Get a head start on your holiday shopping!!
Temperature Changes=Jackets & Coats
We are in that transitional season of temperatures. Please be mindful of the chart below and make certain your student/s have proper attire for outside recess and gym class. Be mindful that within the course of a day we can have a dramatic temperature change and while shorts and sandals might still work for afternoon, mornings are more chilly.
The Boys & Girls Club
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Red River Valley (BGC) offers affordable and flexible youth development programs for before school, after school, and school out days for youth K-5th grades, and The CLUB Teen Center at our BGC Midtown location after school and summer for teens 6th through 12th grade.
We’ve increased our capacity for after school activities at The CLUB Teen Center at BGC Midtown, cost is only $10 per teen annually!
And we’ve launched the Maris Academy, a year-long program designed specifically for grades 6-12 that provide exciting career exploration opportunities right here in our community!
Visit our website at BGCRRV.org for more information.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Red River Valley
Scheduling, Registration, & General Information