English Language Arts
Rough Draft Due Monday!
Extra Credit Opportunity
Directions: Create a comic strip grammar book that illustrates the parts of speech. The book must have a front cover designed from a cartoon or comic strip character. It must also include a table of contents and eight additional pages. Each of the eight pages must have a different part of speech (noun, pronoun, adjective, adverb, verb, interjection, conjunction, and preposition), definition, a comic example with the part of speech highlighted, and an original sentence with the part of speech highlighted. Be sure you book is neat and complete!
QR Code Books
Directions for logging in from home:
- Go to www.ReadingPlus.com
- Click login
- Site Code: rpsuttonaps
- Students will be asked to enter a username and password. This is their regular APS computer login. If they do not know it, please contact me or have them ask me to write it down for them.
- Click the clever link
- Click log in with Active Directory
- Click the Reading Plus icon
- Select the See Reader Reading lessons
I know these instructions look complicated, but students have already completed this in class several times this year.