Donna's Stella and Dot Trunk Show
Welcome to Donna's online show! Let me show you some style!
What is Stella & Dot?
Stella and Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company, is a San Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Our boutique-style jewelry and accessories line is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online. Our one of a kind collections are designed by celebrated New York designers and featured in Gossip Girl, In Style and Lucky Magazine as well as on the wrists and necklines of today's hottest celebrities. Most of our Celebrity Favorite line is Under $50!
Spring Collection 2016!!
The collection was inspired by 5 different themes:
1) Ubud - (Bali, Indonesia)
3) Graphic Tribal
4) Chic Boutique
5) Artisan Boutique
There are beautiful items within each of these inspirational themes but I think my favorite by far is the Morroco collection (2nd is Ubud)! Our chief design expert, Blythe Harris travels all over the world looking for inspiration and collecting ideas and the whole process from concept to launch takes an entire year!
I've include a short little Behind the Design video on Blythe. She truly is amazing and in my opinion, she has one of the best jobs EVER!
Michelle's Top Picks from the Collection
Totem Tassel Pendant Necklace
Riad Layering Necklace
The Riad Layering Necklace is a gorgeous new everyday necklace - mixed metal perfection and so many options how to wear it! Surely to be a top seller and one of my "go to" accessories!
This necklace is a great example of the quality of craftsmanship in our pieces. Hand-braided and hand-beaded strands form this versatile necklace. Yes! By hand! Amazing.
Drape Collar Necklace
A minimalist collar necklace is the MUST HAVE new necklace of the season! I think it is so sexy!! Makes a statement but yet is delicate and feminine at the same time. Love. Love. Love.
The Drape Collar Necklace was one of the first items I put in my shopping cart when selecting my samples! Ooh-la-la!
To continue with the "drape" trend - check out our new Bridge Bracelet!! I mean even this simple bracelet and ring combo looks sexy!! That's what I'm talking about!!! I love the concept and the originality of this piece! I love that it is delicate but so different and cool that it will sure to be noticed! You can also detach the chain and ring and just wear the bracelet on its own. Fabulous!
The Drape Earrings - I never thought I would say a pair of earrings were sexy, but they are! The gold or black studs can be worn with or without the ear jacket too. Yup! Dropped it in the sample shopping cart without hesitation! Me likey!
New Moon Necklace and Arc Pendant
Simple and delicate - everyday essentials at their finest!! Two more additions to my "go to" everyday staple list!
More top picks...
2) Swag Necklace - the collar and drape trends continue with this silver version. Includes a semi-precious howlite stone and you can reverse the whole necklace for an all silver look too!
3) Terra Layering Necklace - another versatile piece in a muted, matte gold finish with hand-set black diamond crystals. Mix and match the strands, wear them all together or alone or combine a strand with another one of your favourite necklaces. The subtle gold finish and black stones make this necklace a great everyday piece - not too flashy, just easy to wear and just right!
4) Turquoise Stone Layering - the turquoise trend continues with this versatile piece.
Again, mix and match the strands as much or as little as you like. There is also a matching turquoise cuff and ring that are both adorable.
More top picks...
1) Sierra Double Wrap
2) Gilded Double Wrap (I'm predicting this to be a top seller) (Blythe's #1 pick)
3) Terra Ring - the perfect finish the look to the Terra Layering Necklace (above)
4) Sawyer Stone Stretch (turquoise) - I already have the sawyer stretch in white and wear it all the time. Can't wait to get this beauty in turquoise.
5) Alila Lace Necklace - inspired by vintage lace from Blythe's grandmother, Dot. Can be worn long or short.
6) Totem Bracelet - the perfect companion for my favourite Ubud necklace!
7) Plait Cuff - a gorgeous semi-shiny silver cuff! We need more silver and this gem will be a great addition to my collection!
8) Marlin earrings - silver everyday essential. Bigger than a stud but small enough to wear with any necklace.
9) Relic Studs - these little gems will go with anything (particularly my Relic Pendant necklace which I wear A LOT!)