Lincoln Street News
- Schoolhouse Supplies donated backpacks and supplies for each student at our school
- Greater Than supported sorting and distributing all backpacks, and connected with community partners for student and family resources
Here are the different ways in which we will keep you informed this school year:
- Thursday folders- Green folders go home with the students every Thursday with homework and parent information
- Monthly Smore Newsletter- The first week of the month
- School Website- https://www.hsd.k12.or.us/lincolnstreet
- Voice & text messages- For important upcoming events
We look forward to seeing you all at our Back To School Night/ Open House this coming Thursday, September 21st from 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Message from Dean of Students
Welcome to a new school year! We are so incredibly excited for a great year of learning and growth for all of our Lincoln St. students. I look forward to serving you all for my second year in the role of Dean of Students.
Our collaboration with families is key for the success of students. We wanted to send a reminder of the importance of consistent attendance for students. We want all students regularly attending and accessing their grade-level learning!
It has been a great first month here at Lincoln Street. Our students have been consistently demonstrating respect, responsibility and safety in classrooms, hallways, cafeteria, and out at recess. In October, we are focused on demonstrating the social emotional competency of Self Management.
This year we will continue our Lynx Leaders program to recognize student leaders around the school. Students can talk to classroom teachers if they would like to become a Lynx Leader at our school.
Thank you to all families for your support and encouragement from home, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at all!
Dean of Students
Mrs. Clark Kinder Class
Mrs. Leon Aguilar Kinder class
Ms. Sanchez kinder class
- Thursday, September 21st - 5:00 - 7:00 pm - Back to School (Open House) - Dinner will be provided
Character Trait: SELF-AWARENESS
Tuesday, September 26th: Wear school colors (green, silver, and white), Student of the Month will be announced in each class, Lynx Leaders badges
Wednesday, September 27th: College/Career Day
Thursday, September 28th: Lynx Leader Experience
Friday, September 29th: All School Assembly
Services Offered for Talented and Gifted (TAG) Students
Our PTO connected with MOD Pizza to organize our first fundraiser
Where: MOD PIzza (2235 SE Tualatin Valley HWY, Hillsboro, OR 97123)
Fundraiser Code: MODGIVES20
Bring this flyer or order online through the MOD app or website, using the provided coupon code.