Bobcat Pride Press
2020-2021 - Edition 2 - Volume 2
We have a surprise!
Things To Celebrate In March
By: Adam Feiler, 3rd Grader
Here is a list of things you can do to celebrate things in March.
- Plant A Tree For International Day Of Forests. 3/21
- As Of Earth Hour From 8:30 PM To 9:30 PM Please Turn Off Your Lights And Non-Essential Appliances In An Effort To Raise Awareness About The Issues Of Climate Change. 3/27
- Celebrate National Doctors Day By Scheduling An Appointment With Your Doctor And/Or Writing A Thank You Note 3/30
By Max Shamus, 4th grader
Q: Why did the banana go to the doctor?
A: Because it wasn’t peeling well.
Q: Why do sharks swim in saltwater?
A: Because pepper water makes them sneeze!
Q: What is the witch’s favorite school subject?
Q: Why did the boy throw his clock out the window?
A:Because he wanted to see time fly!
Q: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A: A gummy bear!
Come back next week for 5 NEW jokes!
Top Ten Emoticons
By: Aadya Posam, 3rd Grader
This emoticon is a favorite for everyone. Used for expressing surprise, confusion, or even just to be annoying! (Hehe.)
Though not many know this one, the ones who know it use it a lot. It expresses anger, disapproval, and the perfect emoticon for acting like Darth Vader in text.
Created easily with O _ o, this is used for more surprise or… WAIT WHAT-
Used to cheer people on, this emoticon is a popular classic.
This emoticon is used for decoration, and it’s used quite a lot!
This one is used a lot and is a general emoticon.
Also used for decorations, this one is used a lot in texts. The umbrella EMOJI feels abandoned.
This amazing bird emoticon is used to symbolize harmony and peace.
2. 旦_(^O^ )
Used to symbolize a long day and comfort, this gets support from lots of people.
Did you guys think we would leave this one out? The simple, but amazing, true classic.
Indoor Scavenger Hunt
By:Srutha Kilaru, 3rd grade
Hey are you up for a challenge try finding each object in about 30 seconds. Good luck!
- Try finding a fruit!
- Try finding a picture of your family!
- Try finding something big but light!
- Try finding something small but heavy!
- Try finding a water bottle!
- Try finding something yellow and round!
- Try finding something pink!
- Try finding something that is a square shape!
- Try finding something you use often!
- Try finding something fragile! ( Be Careful! )
I hope you had fun doing this!