5th Grade Collaboration Day Agenda
Malley Drive Elementary- June 1
How will we accomplish great things together?
- What do we want to accomplish as a team?
- How will we achieve success as a team?
- What are the norms that we all agree to?
- What does the end of the year data tell us about what our students learned this year in literacy?
- What effective instructional practices led to student success?
- What might we continue to do next year?
- What adjustments and or tweaks need to be made?
Tools for the Trek:
- your computer
- End of the year student data including BRI/IRA (text levels, etc)- Reading MAP data will be provided
- Common Core State Standards Spiral Notebook
- Any other tools needed for planning/reflection