Pioneer Community Update 9/11
This tutorial will demonstrate how to use the check-in Option through Parent Portal to Check-in your student for class using the Virtual Attendance Check-in Option
Did you know we have a morning announcement video every morning? All Pioneer students have access, please have your child log in with their school email and password to share!
We’re only 3 days away from our Fun Run Fundriaser Kick Off and we are so excited! Donating is officially open on funrun.com! Please support our school today - here’s how:
1. REGISTER your student(s) on funrun.com today. It takes 30 seconds!
3. GIVE a donation if you are able to give.
• Every share and donation makes a difference! And, don’t forget…
Students can receive rewards when parents share from funrun.com
• All students get to participate in the Event day, regardless of financial participation
• This fundraiser comes with an incredible character development program for students where they’ll be learning about the importance of teamwork, care, courage, grit and celebration
Thank you for supporting our school - we are grateful for our amazing school community!
Donating IS Open
Register on FUNRUN.COM, SHARE, & GIVE!
Fundraiser Kick Off - 9/14
Event Day - 9/24 (Cohort B) & 9/28 (Cohort A)
You all are rocking it!!!
A huge thank you to our Pioneer Families for helping us launch our new app for dismissal.
Please help us by placing the PikMyKid Car Tag in your front window. This will help us with knowing what cars have already left our school parking lot.
If you need to make any changes to your child’s dismissal status such as delegation to a different pickup individual, car line to walker, walker to bus rider, car line to after school
program, or any other change, simply do it in the app.
Do you need to add a printer to your child's chromebook?
This section of the Chromebook simulator shows parents how to add their home printer - https://partnerdash.google.com/apps/simulator/chromebook#set-up-your-printer?l=en