How to get into just about everything you might need at CCHS
Infinite Campus - Checking your grades
- Go to the school web page http://www.carroll.kyschools.us/school_home.aspx?schoolid=1
- Click on the Infinite Campus link located under Quick Links.
- Enter your user name and password.
Password: first initial, second initial, birthday in number form
For example: If your birthday is March 3, 1998, your number would be 030398
TCA - ACT Prep
- Go to CCHS's TCA page http://www.tcaprep.com/nsg/index.php/members/login/1628135583
- Use your Student ID Number as your User Name and Password.
- Click on the Study Guide for ACT on the left hand side of the page.
- Clink on Step 4 to access lessons and practice lessons for English, Math, Reading, and Science.
Check out some web pages that could be used in your class:
Make interactive posters. Visit http://edu.glogster.com/
A Facebook-Style classroom network. Visit http://www.edmodo.com/
An interactive Powerpoint-style presentation maker. Visit http://prezi.com
Be sure to use the student/teacher versions - They are free!
Need to find a book?
- Go to http://destiny.carroll.kyschools.us/cataloging/servlet/presentadvancedsearchredirectorform.do?l2m=Library%20Search&tm=TopLevelCatalog&l2m=Library+Search
- Search for a book by Keyword, Title, Author, or Subject.
- The screen will show you what the library holds and if the book is available.