ISST / Tech Update
October 2018 (click anywhere to open into your browser)
INSTRUCTIONAL SUPPORT AND SERVICES TEAM
October 12 In-service Survey Results
An outstanding day! Thank you to all 21 district presenters and to Nicole Duncan for implementing a great learning day for North Santiam School District. Thank you all for your feedback on the surveys. This assists us greatly in continuing to implement meaningful and relevant professional development. We collected data from 103 staff members. We had 24 staff attend out-of-district learning opportunities. The data shows this was a really successful day overall for both in-district and out-of-district participants.
SBAC Interim Assessment Team Members Needed
With this system, since the start of school teachers across the district have sent over 900 messages to families and made over 25,000 contacts. Our school offices have sent 254 messages.
- The top 6 users range from 34-46 messages
- Mari-Linn has sent the most messages per teacher 19.7
- The district average is 8.05 messages per teacher
- Stayton Middle School and Sublimity have the most contacts per parent, 15.3 and 13.56
The Big Benefit of Parents Having the NSSD Mobile App:
- All teacher messages automatically go to a parent notification box on their NSSD Mobile App. This encourages parents to open their App and view all the other items available to them.
- Grades, Assignments, Calendar, Lunch Balance, Schedules, Directory, and Attendance are all available to parents.