OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
October 1, 2021
- October 2 - Mattress Fundraiser for Music Dept. 10am - 4:30pm in OHS Commons
- October 8 - No School for Students or Staff
- October 10-16- Homecoming Week
- October 13 - (5 pm-start) Macho Volleyball followed by Powderpuff game
- October 16 - Homecoming Dance 7 pm - 11 pm in the High School Commons-Students must be in good standings to attend the Homecoming Dance. Tickets are required.
- October 18 - Student Picture Retake Day
- October 20 - Parent Teacher Conferences 2:30 pm - 6:30 pm (See signup button below)
- October 29 - No School for Students (Records Day)
- November 11-14th - Seussical the Musical
- November 24-26 - Thanksgiving Break
- May 22 - Class of 2022 Commencement
Attendance, Gradebook, Food Service, Fee Management & messages from teachers all can be found in Skyward Family Access
If you do not know your login and/or password contact the school office by email. Thank you!
Dear OHS Parents and Guardians,
I’d like to welcome you to the 2021 Ozaukee High School Homecoming Week that will take place on Sunday, 10/10 through Saturday, 10/16. I want to invite you to enjoy some of the events we have scheduled for our students this week. It is our intent to have an enjoyable week for students, staff, alumni and parents. However, I have been made aware of some past practices that can lead students into difficult situations. I encourage you to talk with your student about making good choices. We want this to be a positive week for all in the OHS community. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. Let’s make this week a great celebration of our school community! (below revised 9/24 @ 7:50 pm)
This means that a student may not have a grade lower than a 1 (one) Therefore, a O (Zero) or an I (Incomplete) in any class may cause a student to be ineligible to buy a ticket.
Unpaid fees or student infractions (detentions) may also cause a student to be ineligible.
If you are unsure of your grades or if you have any fees due, please log into your student skyward account and check.
Warrior Boys Basketball Club Teams up with Dick's Sporting Goods
Warrior Boys Basketball Club
We are excited to be partners with DICK’S Sporting Goods as we get ready for the upcoming season. As part of their support, DICK’S Sporting Goods will be hosting a 20% off shop event for all Warriors Boys Basketball Club athletes, families, and community supporters at the Grafton store on 10/15 – 10/18/2021.
The discount is valid on purchases STOREWIDE! If you can't find an item in the store, ask a sales associate to help you order it, and still receive 20% off.
Present the coupon at the register to redeem this special offer! The coupon can also be downloaded and displayed from your mobile device.
This is a great time to get your basketball shoes for the season and all your other sporting goods equipment.
You may share this email with any family and friends.
Boys and Girls Basketball
The Ozaukee Warrior Boys and Girls Basketball Clubs are in need of coaches to help continue the success of our youth basketball programs.
For more information on how you can help make a difference for these kids please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for the Girls Club
email@example.com for the Boys Club (5/6th grade coach needed)
We are bringing back Warrior Way Shout Outs!!
Have someone at NOSD you would like to recognize? Take a moment to complete the short form and they will be recognized on our Warrior Way Wednesday shout-outs.
2021-2022 Learning Platform and Health Protocols
Hello NOSD Families,
We hope each of you are having a great summer and enjoying the warm weather! The success of last school year and the opportunity to provide in-person learning 5 days a week was the result of our students, families, and staff working together to make it a great year. We are very grateful and proud of how this was navigated and all the support and teamwork that was demonstrated throughout the year. As we look ahead to the upcoming school year, our theme is centered around “One Ozaukee” focused on respect for all and moving forward to make it a great 2021-2022 school year. Below you will find a link to our 2021-2022 Learning Platform and Health Protocols. Thank you for your outstanding support and we look forward to welcoming back our students on September 1st!
NOSD Administrative Team
BREAKFAST & LUNCHES ARE AGAIN FREE!
In order for it to be a reimbursable (free) meal the students must take at least 3 of the 5 components offered each day. If they are unsure of what those components are they are encouraged to ask any of the cafeteria staff.
Click this button to bring you to Taher's Northern Ozaukee Food Service Website.
2021-22 STUDENT PARKING PERMITS
Student Parking Permits can be purchased in the high school office.
- The cost for a Parking Permit is $90.00
- Registrations and any other prior fees must be paid before payment will be accepted for a Parking Permit.
- Students must have a parking permit to park on school grounds during the school day.
- A Parking Spot is a privilege.
- The system will work the same as in the past where your student will have a permit number that corresponds with a numbered parking spot.
- Please bring in the Color, Make, Model and License Plate number of the vehicle(s) you intend to park at school. All of this information is needed before a permit tag will be issued. (Form can be found below)
Click button to see Student Parking spots in the lot on the south side of campus
Sports Participation at Ozaukee High School
Signing this form also indicates that you read and understand the Concussion Protocol for sports. Below is the informational reading material for both Parent/Guardian and Athlete.
You are also indicating that you read and understand the WIAA Athletic Eligibility for the 2021-22 season by signing the participation form below.(Button below)
The Covid-19 extension of the Preparticipation Physicals is no longer in effect. All students must have a current physical dated after April 1, 2020. A physical from before is no longer current.
- A physical taken after April 1, 2020 and or during the 2020-21 school year is valid for the 2020-21 and 2021-22 school years. An alternate card could be used for 2021-22.
NOSD Outdoor Facilities Campaign is Officially Underway
On April 26th, the Northern Ozaukee School District launched a $3.5 Million Dollar Outdoor Facilities Campaign. The district is excited about this vision and the plan to move forward. Opportunities to donate to this project and purchase naming rights to various updates is now available. Head to the Northern Ozaukee School District Outdoor Facilities Project website to learn more. You can also follow the NOSD Outdoor Facilities Campaign Facebook page for updates.