WANTED HENRY EVERY
Dead or Alive
Captain Henry Every A.K.A Long Ben
- Born in England's West County August 23, 1659, little is known about his early life except the fact that he served in the royal navy (1689-1690).
- Following his discharge from the Navy he started trading slaves along the coast of Africa, known as the "slave coast". In 1693. he was employed as a first mate for the Warship Charles II; Where he began to prey on French ships in the West Indies, this is when his pirate career originally began.
Captain Every's last known whereabouts
- Last seen in the Bahamas, somewhere around New Providence.
- He eluded capture, vanishing from all records in 1696, presumed M.I.A
Description Of Ye Pirate
- Inclinable to be Fat
- Jolly Complexion
Cap'n Every's Favorite piratical activities
Seeing how he is a pirate I'm presuming that his ideas of "fun" and hobbies include piratical activities like.
Arrgh This be his likes
Assuming again about typical pirates I'm presuming he like.
- "The Fancy"
- His crew
Arrgh Shiver Me timbers dislikes
- Losing Crew Mates
- Losing Treasure
- Getting Swindled
- Discharge from Royal Navy
- England's Royal Guard
- Getting Caught
This be where the booty is
His hang outs include
- New Providence
- "The Fancy"
- Uncharted Tropical Island
Ahoy begins the infamy
Captain Long Ben was wanted for the theft of over 600,000 pounds which in today's terms s worth around $108,000,000, an crime punishable by death which ultimately was his fate as he died a man in poverty.