Onid Junior High School
The interior walls would be mostly dry wall.
Exterior walls would be glass, brick, concrete and metal.
Two story with basement for storage.
More student unions and commons for students to study and feel comfortable at school.
Heated floors, Wider hallways, More accessible student parking, so you can have your space.
Step on conveyor belt that drops students off at their classes to get them there on time and bring down hallway traffic.
Multiple building entrances/exits for less traffic outside of school, so every student isn’t trying to drive out of the same exit, so it will not get crowded either.
- Floors will be carpet ($35.33 for 22.50 sq.ft) Color will be light brown.
The Exterior wall will be 8 in. thick (4” brick, .5” plaster finish, 2” resilient insulation and .5” plasterboard) and the floor will be tiled.The Interior wall will be 6 in.
The gym is a bit special with having 14 different styles of build the one that we will use is the MVP. Robbins’ MVP system focuses on optimizing biomechanical interaction between athlete and floor by minimizing vibration and maximizing uniformity & are constructed with standards that provide the highest level of safety, reliability, and performance for athletes, Gym Wall will be 6” thick 4” of brick and 1” plaster board on each side 2”.
- For the moisture and water the grass or the field for soccer and football is going to be turf.
- For the track we will have rubber paths for safety purposes to and we will have holes beside the track field for water to go through and all that water will go through a pipe and leave the fields.
- The turf costs $5 to $20 per square foot, installed.
- Professionally laid sod, on the other hand, costs only 14 to 60 cents per square foot.
- Football is going to have turf also and drain holes for the water to leave the field.
- We can use sprinklers for the turf and after we use them the drain holes will suck the water in.
- Soccer will also be provided with turf and drain holes for water and sprinklers will also be used for this field.
Hugg, P. (n.d.). Retrieved January 20, 2016, from http://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/support-and-advice/facility-management/developing-facilities/dimensions-guide/sport-specific-dimensions/football-(soccer)
Cost to install artificial lawn. (2006, January). Retrieved January 21, 2016, from http://www.homewyse.com/services/cost_to_install_artificial_lawn.htm