Quantirra McGill,Keiadja nix
Cuba is a country of command,they have low amount of freedom,in CUBA,Fidel castro,owns most of the resources and has the power
Korea is a country of command,they have low amount of freedom,in Korea Kim joh-un,owns most of the resources and have the power
China is a country of freedom,the have low amounts of freedom,in china,XI Jinping,owns most of the resources and have thee power
Most French businesses are now private (Air France,
2. A wide welfare system (free schools and universities, healthcare, pensions guaranteed by State, many helps for mothers, subsidies for poor.
3. A strong regulation in various sectors : environment, food safety, working legislation). Economic & currency regulation is now co-decided with the European Commission.
France unemployment rate is 10.5%,they have moderate freedom,but the government doesn't step in really too much
2. Freedom of Choice -- Owners, businesses, consumers and workers are free to produce, sell and purchase goods and services in a free market.
3. Motive of Self-interest -- The market is driven by everyone trying to sell their goods or services to the highest bidder
4. Competition -- The forces of competitive pressure keeps prices moderate, and ensure that goods and services are provided most efficiently.
5. System of Markets and Prices -- A market economy is completely dependent on a in which to sell goods efficient goods and services
6. Limited Government -- The role of government is simply to ensure that the markets are open and working.