The Lesson of Work
- Don't let them get hurt
- Feed them.
- Don't let them out of your sight.
- Make sure they are having fun and not crying.
- Never give the kids to someone without notifying the parents.
Amount of time put into this job:
- All day or until the parents return home.
Lesson/Information I gained from this experience:
- Kids don't always listen to you.
- You cant take your eyes off them without them wandering around.
How will this job prepare me for future work? :
- If you can work with kids you can work with adults.
- Kids are harder to satisfy. so your people skills should be good.