Oakland County Public Schools
Effective Practices Conference and Vendor Fair
Oakland County Public Schools would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming First Annual Effective Practices Conference and Vendor Fair. The individuals participating in the conference are Pre-K-12 Educators from the 28 local school districts in Oakland County.
Tuesday, June 23rd, 7:30am to Wednesday, June 24th, 1pm
495 East Scripps Road
Event details are provided below:
· Dates of the conference: June 23 & 24, 2015
· Location: Lake Orion High School, 495 Scripps Road, Lake Orion MI 48360
· Suggested arrival time to set up booth:
Monday, June 22 from 2 -3pm or Tuesday, June 23 at 7am.
· Space provided for vendors: one 8’ table and two chairs. Please provide your own tablecloth. Display space is limited to 8’ by 5’. No tents allowed. Free internet is provided
· Vendor Fair hours: June 23 - 7:30am to 4:00pm and June 24 - 7:30am to 1:00pm
· Estimated number of attendees: 600+
· Participation fee:
$100 without electricity (includes lunch for up to 2 people)
$150 with electricity (includes lunch for up to 2 people) limited slots
If you would like to participate, please register via the link below. Space is LIMITED, so register EARLY! Registration deadline is: May 15, 2015
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact:
Thank you for considering participating in Oakland County Public Schools First Annual Effective Practices Conference and Vendor Fair.