Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
On Campus Recruiting
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
Ernst & Young LLP Info Session
Raffa’s Student Career Summit
Doing MORE with an accounting degree. Raffa’s Student Career Summit is a unique opportunity for students to spend the day exploring a career in public accounting with meaning. This kick-off event of the Raffa Leadership Series gives an inside look at Nonprofit Accounting and the Raffa Way.
This full day program includes:
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- Presentations by Raffa Partners and CEO, Tom Raffa
- Panel with Raffa Interns, Staff and Managers from Raffa’s core Accounting Departments: Managed Accounting Services, Tax, and Audit
- Informative sessions with CFOs and Controllers of Raffa clients
- Interactive Case studies
How Will You Benefit?
- Learn about the accounting profession in the Nonprofit sector with one of the top Accounting, Tax, and Audit firms in the Washington Metro area.
- Gather employee perspectives, understandings and capabilities at all levels with networking sessions and forums.
Raffa's vision is to be the most effective and caring professional services firm in the world! Raffa is a place where professional excellence and passion for making a difference merge for good.
We believe together we can all Do More. Deadline to apply is March 22nd. Summit is Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm in DC. More information can be found on their website.