Neil Armstrong Elementary
Dr. Stevenson's Weekly News- Week 37
Here are some updates:
- Happy birthday on Friday to Debbie Slagel and Donna Rod on Wednesday!
- Colleen, Chuck, Brooke, Tisha, Debbie, Becky, Patty, Kyrie, Jodi, Debbie, and Bonnie all evaluation meetings this week. Please be sure to come with your completed PLP and/or Tier II Year 2 summative paperwork/portfolio. See me if you have any questions. Feel free to email me the paperwork ahead of time.
- Report cards will be mailed out after the last PD day on June 15th. Teachers will have the afternoon of June 12th to finish them and the afternoon of June 15th. One copy will be sent home via US mail, one will go in the cumulative folder, and one will go on to the next year's teacher. Report cards will be on Infinite Campus next year.
- On June 15th, you will have PD in the morning in the library regarding morning meetings/classroom community with a trainer from Rock Island. You also will have a survey to complete for the district that morning. Teachers can leave one early that day.
- Collaboration weekly meeting updates:
- June 8th- no meetings due to the last week of school
Monday June 8
8-11:30 Imagine Learning training at BHS computer lab for Kathy, Jessica, Kyrie, Jenni, Erika, Debbie, Sarah H., Becca, Chuck, and (Lauren, & Holly can join if they want)
9:00 Colleen Gould evaluation meeting
11-12 Conference call w/Blended Learning
1:00-3:00 NA Field Day (John Miller is in charge)
3:00 Brooke Bartsh evaluation meeting
4:00-6:00 Humanex Work Session with School Board
Tuesday June 9
8:45 Chuck Kalar evaluation meeting
10:10 Debbie Slagel evaluation meeting
10-1 5th grade class picnic
10:45 Becky Mueller evaluation meeting
11:30-1 AEA planning meeting for 15-16 math w/Jenni & Carrie
1:00-3:00 NA Field Day rain date
Wednesday June 10
9:30-11:00 PK-2 Carnival
11:30-2:30 1st grade class picnic
1:00-2:30 3rd-5th Carnival
Thursday June 11
8:45 Patty Topping evaluation meeting (can you start at 8:35?)
9:00-10:00 PK-2 Awards Assembly in Commons
9:45 Tisha Clark evaluation meeting (I will be there as soon as K-2 assembly ends)
10:30-2:00 2nd grade class picnic
10:30 Jodi Hanson evaluation meeting
12:15 Kyrie DePover evaluation meeting
12:45 Bonnie Thomas evaluation meeting
11:00-1:00 4th grade class picnic
1:00 Meeting with SAU intern w/Danielle & Becca
1:00-2:00 3rd-4th Awards Assembly in Commons
6:00 End of the year staff party at Sally Haugen's house
Friday June 12
7:45 End of the year breakfast in library
8:00 Behavior IEP with Erika, Danielle, Ardie, and Patrick
10:00 5th grade graduation
11:30 K-5 early dismissal (NO ROCK-IT)
12:00-3:00 FAST meeting for administrators
3:00 PS IEP w/Brooke
The kids LOVED the magic show and doves from David Casas! on Wednesday!
2nd graders enjoyed their time at the Quad City Botanical Gardens on Monday!
4th grade had a beautiful day last Friday on their field trip!