An Informative Evening for MACC Primary Parents
When and Where!
The evening will begin in the Infants Block middle room, before moving on into various rooms throughout the Primary Area.
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE LIMITED CHILDMINDING FOR CHILDREN FROM PREP TO YEAR 6 AGE ONLY. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU REGISTER TO UTILISE THIS SERVICE.
Choices will include;
Curriculum Focused Workshops
- A Fresh take on Spelling - Utilising Researched Based Approaches to Targeting Individual Needs (Yrs K-6 focus)
- New Ways with Assessment - Goal Setting, Feedback and introducing Digital Portfolios using Fresh Grade (Yrs 3-6 focus)
Child Development Focused Workshops
- Building Strong Kids and Safe Friendships (Yrs P-6 focus)
- Developing a Growth Mindset - The Importance of having a Growth Mindset for Academic Success (Yrs P-6 focus)
Helping at Home Focused Workshops
- We're All in This Together - Parents and Teachers Developing Great Readers (Yrs P - 3 focus)
- MACC Policy Explanatory Session - Communication Strategy, Student Management, Homework and Reporting Policies (Years K-6 focus)
- MACC Secondary - All About Our Secondary Program (Yrs 5 & 6 focus)
RSVP….. so we know you're coming to join us!
Register your attendance by clicking the link below.
We'd love to know the sessions you are most interested in as you RSVP. This will help us to run the appropriate amount of repeat sessions throughout the evening.