Week of April 27, 2015
- Teachers come early & stay late...because they want to
- There is just as much activity after school as there is in school
- Teachers go into teacher's classrooms to learn/share
- Teachers volunteer their own time before school, after school, and evenings to help kids
- Teacher's room discussions revolve around student learning & effective teaching-(data teams)
- When everyone takes PRIDE in the school.(I Love Sudie Month,Daily Pep Rally)
- When we took time to share food with each other during STAAR week!
- When teachers have meaningful conversations about personal strengths and growth opportunities with the principal.
- When teachers & students run the school- organizing events, field trips & other activities that strengthen culture and make school feel like a home(Real School Garden,Reading Night, Math Night, Fall Carnival, Sudie's Got Talent etc.)
- When the entire staff is appreciated - public and private thank yous go a long way(daily shout-outs,)
- When we celebrate student success...often! - (student of the month, data walls)
This is just a start, I will bring this list to our meetings and I want you to add to this list because I know you have a lot more greatness to celebrate. Let's Finish Strong by continuing our journey from good to great!
Career Day May 1
Quote of the Week:
Data Teams all Content Areas-@3:15 in the library
Happy Birthday Ms. Lamberti
CATCH committee in lieu of May 7th to plan for Field Day
Career Day/Sudie's Got Talent
FSAC ideas/concerns deadline to submit
5th grade Reading STAAR 2nd round