PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
Week of November 4, 2019
Nuts and Bolts
Evacuation Procedures (Fire Drills):
1. Classroom doors should be closed/locked with lights off.
2. Classroom door windows should ONLY be covered in the case of a lockdown.
3. Behind the building: Please be sure to walk your students all the way into the parking lot beyond the fire lane. If trucks did have to come for a real emergency, we want this clear.
Watch A Pro - Be sure to complete one observation before the end of the semester and turn the form into your appraiser.
Power Zone - Are you in the Power Zone at least 70% of each class period? Be intentional in all you do!
We are making great progress! Thank you for doing what you do!
- CTE/Elective Department Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Professional Development Day - 9:00-4:00, Professional Dress
- Girls Basketball vs Ponder @ SHS, 5:00 pm
- Math/Science Department Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Lunch and Learn in the Library
- Volleyball Playoffs @ Frisco, 7:00 pm
- English/SS Department Meeting @ 7:45 am
- Faculty Meeting, 7:45 am
- Senior Graduation Meeting with Jostens during Tribe Time
- F/JV Football vs Anna @ Anna, 5:00 pm
- Gain/Lose Eligibility @ 3:45 pm
- XC State Qualifiers Send-Off @ 8:10 am
- Tribe Time - Pep Rally (Guest - BES)
- V Football vs Anna @ SHS, 7:30 pm (Senior Night)
- TSI @ SHS, 8:00 am
- XC STATE meet @ Old Settler's Park, Round Rock, TX (Races start at 12:00 pm)