Vol. 31~ May 1st
Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
Thanks for all the collaboration and teamwork with trying to organize the our first ever Clubs for kids. I think the kids are going to love this! I am looking forward to it as well as I will be able to interact with kiddos.
Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and I want to take this time to thank you all for everything you do. I am not sure there will ever be a way to tell you enough that I appreciate what you do for our kiddos! Thanks also for keeping our students engaged these last few weeks. I know that they have spring fever and we do too! I hope you enjoy next week and know that you are appreciated!
Next week you may wear jeans all week. We have a faculty meeting on Tuesday but you may also leave after car duty on days there are not after school meetings. Go team Irvin!!
Ring the Bell!
- It's May!
- Many ring the bells are on the lead teacher notes. Please be sure to read them!
- We are seeing great progress with many of our students!
- Kindergarten projects were precious! They were so proud of them:)
- The history wall looks fabulous!
May 4th-Teacher Appreciation Week (More details to come:) This is what we have so far.)
- Baked potato lunch for all staff
- Breakfast for Staff
- Teachers one hour lunch-SJ and ST will do recess duty after lunch
- 3:15 Faculty Meeting
- Paras one hour lunch (Schedule will come soon)
- Treat in box
- Lead teacher
- Cupcakes from Creations Bakery
- Luncheon provided by PTV
- Club Day
- STAAR Reading Re-test
- 4th park day
- 5th Grade Dress Rehearsal 1:45pm
- 5th Grade Performance 7:00pm
- Field Day
- Special Ed Teachers and Elizabeth meet with Stacee in the conference room