Italy Tourism guide!
Wanna come to Italy?
Why Should you visit Italy?
You should visit Italy because it is full of history and has plenty of sights to see in fact it is known for its many sights it has to see! Don't forget the food, Italy has an amazing choice of foods to try and for you pizza lovers there's plenty of that pizza actually originated in Italy!! A place called Naples claims to have been the makers for this delicious dish so don't miss your opportunity to come and try some amazing foods native to this country.
Famous museums you should not miss out on
A few things you may want to keep in mind while visiting the Vatican
1. access to the Vatican's museums is only available to those who dress appropriately
(no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and finally no hats allowed)
Open Monday to Saturday 9 am to 4 pm cost of a full price tour is $32.00
The Trevi Fountain
A few more facts
- Italy is said to have more masterpieces per square mile than any other country in the world
- pizza originated in Italy
- over 50 million tourists visit Italy each year, tourism provides over 63% of Italy's national income
- Italy is responsible for introducing the world to ice cream
- Italy was ranked as the best country for family an peer relationships
2. "History." Lonely Planet. 2015. Web. 20 Feb. 2015.
4. "Deconstructing History: Collosseum." A & E Networks. 2015. Web. 20 Feb. 2015.