Sexual Assault Awareness Month
at Seattle University
- Rock a teal ribbon - FREE in STCN 380
- Update your Facebook profile picture using this tool - and better yet, comment on why you did it!
March 29 - April 6 Clothesline Project Display
This gallery display consists of student designed t-shirts and offers a glimpse into the feelings and emotions expressed by students who've experienced sexual violence and the friends and family who support them. Please know this display may contain graphic content.
April 4, 2016 Green Dot Launch
11:00 - 1:00pmStudent Center Hearth
We're revealing our Green Dot strategy to the SU community - a movement to end sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking. If this is something you believe in stop by and learn what you can do to make Seattle U safer for everyone. There will be giveaways galore - like the posters below! Learn More >
April 7, 2016 Take Back the Night
Student Center 160
Take Back the Night is an event held around the country where we come together to end sexual violence and demonstrate our support for survivors.
- Campus March (ADA accessible) to raise awareness
- Candlelight Vigil to support those directly impacted
- Keynote Address to learn a bit more
- Open Mic to share and listen to the voices of survivors