Kaospilot Experience Design
How to design powerful & meaningful experiences
Join the 3-day program in Copenhagen, November 2016
Join this unique 3-day high touch open sign-up Kaospilot Experience Design Innovation program for international professionals – from 9th-11th of November 2016. First to market of its kind in Scandinavia.
Do these questions speak to you?
- How can you create powerful experiences driven by user insights?
- How can you anchor engagement within your organization to drive experience innovation?
- How do your customers get the most value from your events?
- How do you deal with the new customer demands for transparency, authenticity and trustworthiness?
- What are the best methods to captivate the attention of the people you serve?
- How do you ensure your customers’ involvement in the co-creation of your future offerings?
Then join us and learn & train hands-on - together with a group of international professionals and experts - how in simple steps to design and stage engaging & meaningful experiences for your customers, users, audiences, visitors & organisation.
This is for YOU if you are..
.. above all a passionate professional, a designer of any discipline, from the communication industry, an organizational change professional, organizing important events, an innovator, a facilitator of unique processes and workshops, a guide for important groups of people. And a strong believer in the economy of powerful experiences and emotion!
Because YOU want to..
.. build powerful experience platforms, make your events more experiential and strategic, learn new experience methodologies and tools, explore a more holistic approach, and add co-creation and interdisciplinary design & innovation processes to your toolbox. And because you want to show that it is the whole experience that counts!