B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Summer Camp: June 13 - 17 Color-if-ic (Monday - Thursday)
- Summer Camp: June 20 -23 Music Camp
- Summer Camp: July 11 -14 Under the Sea
- Summer Camp: July 18 - 21 Moovin' and Groovin'
- Meet the Teacher August 30th
- First Day of School August 31st
Reminders / Notes
- Thank you all for allowing me to be part of your lives this year. I have been truly Blessed by the Boys. We had an amazing time playing, growing and learning a little too. I look forward to the fall when they will be down in the Big Kids Halls.
- I would love to keep up with all of you, I am on Facebook. Please feel free to friend me.
- Don't forget to order our class picture!!! https://www.shutterfly.com/progal/sign_in.jsp?gid=768a5498ce7ffe0007f0 Password: cdc2016 (I just ordered mine!)
- AMAZING BOYS!!! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Review
- Color: Review
- Counting: general counting: boys, the numbers on the calendar, our shapes, and anything else we can find to count.
- Bible Verse / Song: Reviewing all our shapes. Playing games and talking about our favorites.
- Frog Street Press: Reviewing
- Calendar: May, Spring season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed Spinnyo's, stickers, look and find, bug net, keys in the sensory table, legos on the light table, dinosaurs, dry-erase writing boards, magnet tiles, books, puzzles, crayons, and markers.
- We had Story Time with the entire Blue Hall on Thursday and Friday. I just love Story Time!!!
- For Art, we made a glass of lemonade on Tuesday. We painted with a toothbrush on Wednesday . We colored a beach ball with smelly markers on Thursday, and Friday we created with stickers, put our feet in shaving cream and painted with our hands. Everyone had very clean feet ;-)
- We read: "Red", "Pete the cat and his four groovy buttons", "Let's go for a drive!", "My New Friend Is So Fun!", "I really like slop!", " Count the Monkeys?", "Open Very Carefully a book with bite", "The thank you book", "I don't want to be a frog", "Goldilocks and the three dinosaurs", "Hot Rod Hamster monster truck mania", "Baa Baa Smart Sheep", and "How to train a train". Our favorite book this week was "My New Friend Is So Fun! "