Pine Street School Monday Memo
from the desk of Anne Jeter
------------------Monday, March 14 - Friday, March 18----------------------
Quotes for the Week
Thanks to you all for getting your rooms and hallways ready for our visitors!! I know they will be impressed with our school!!
A few reminders for their visit tomorrow:
- Lesson plans should be available and easily accessible to the team. I suggest you leave a copy of them on your desk. This is not the lesson plan for the Tuesday that you sent me. They will need to see your week's plans.
- Please review the teacher and student questions that were provided.
- They will be observing dismissal procedures. Please make sure all students dismiss in an orderly fashion tomorrow. :)
- Please keep your classroom doors closed. This is another level of safety.
- Be professional and wear a Smile!! :)
- AIR week - artists arrive today!
- Construction Meeting- 3:00
- Converse Heights Neighborhood Meeting - 6:00, Media Center
- AdvancED team to visit PSS - Mrs. Delores Calloway and Mr. David Barnett
- NO Art Club
- ABC Site Meeting at Heath Springs Elementary School - parent Amy Wilbanks to attend and represent PSS :)
- After School PD for teachers in grades 3-5, Pine Street Media Center
- QR Code training with Jacquetta 3:15-4:15, Computer Lab 106
- Rehearsal for Lion King singers 3:00, Lori Patterson's classroom
- EWTA 6:00 - 7:35
- THANK YOU to Tiffany Anderson, Angi Powell, Betsy Conrad, Lee Anne Bailie, and Caroline Butehorn for hosting a session at EWTA!! And a BIG THANK YOU also goes out to all of our Cookies and Lemonade volunteers!!
- The Pine Street Creators will be the Lego Expo at the Spartanburg Science Center on Saturday if anyone would like to come cheer them on!!
Saturday and Sunday - Please join us this weekend to help with painting, sprinkling glitter or handing Dennis a nail!! :)
- Saturday 10:00 - 3:00
- Sunday 1:00 - 3:00