News of the Week
- Behavior Calendars... We are continuing to work on our behavior and following directions. Thank you for checking the behavior calendars each day. I love days when I give out lots of smiley faces for super behavior! At this age, it is a process, and they are learning more each day about how to be awesome student!
- Monday...I will be out on Monday, so if you have any notes or important information, please make sure it is in the black daily folder and not e-mailed- thanks!
- PBIS "Respect the Mill" Day... We had a really fun speaker come visit us today! Shay Diggs from Buford/Dacula Fit Body Bootcamp talked to all the kids at FMES about showing respect for yourself by taking excellent care of yourself.... eat healthy food, exercise, brush your teeth, etc. The kids also had a chance to do some exercising! I took a few pictures and videos of the crowd. See below! I have known him for a long time and he is great motivator! (http://www.fitbodybootcamp.com/daculafitnessbootcamp/) (http://www.fitbodybootcamp.com/bufordfitnessbootcamp/)
...Skills We Will Work On Next Week...
Reading & Writing
Science & Social Studies
How-to Access Our eClass Page
2) Type in your child's student number (200....)
3) Their password is their initials, the month of their birthday, and the day of their birthday (i.e. mine would be lw1224)
** If content on our page is not loading, but sure to look in your address bar for the security shield and click 'load unsafe scripts' or whatever your wording may be! **