Rewrite Your Mind, LLC - Workshop August 21
Science-based Personal Development
Register Now: August 21 at 5:30pm
SpringHill Suites in Tempe, by the Arizona Mills Mall
- Difficult interpersonal relationships?
- Trapped at work or overwhelmed?
- Using substances or behaviors to escape?
- Social anxiety increasing? Low self-esteem?
- Anger problems? Depressed?
Rewrite Your Mind workshops can help. We will:
- Introduce an effective, science-based, cognitive behavioral approach
- Provide a dedicated time in your schedule to focus on your needs
- Share information in an easy-to-understand and highly conversational style
- Demonstrate concepts using the real-life concerns of workshop participants
After the Rewrite Your Mind workshop, you'll be armed with:
- Strategies to reduce anxiety
- Improved decision-making skills
- Tips for increasing frustration tolerance
- Red flags to help identify harmful self-talk
- Unconditional Acceptance: Self, Other, and Life