Welcome Second Semester!
December 31, 2021
Classes Begin Wednesday, January 5!!
Your Administrators are Here to Help!
If you a question, comment, or concern please feel free to reach out to our friendly and professional administrators. They are here to ensure that the entire Orr Middle School Community receives the best possible customer service! Each of our administrators has been assigned a grade level in order to be able to provide timely communication with our community.
Pictured From Left to Right
Ms. Shivaun McCloud, Assistant Principal, 7th grade
Mr. Anthony Nunez, Principal, 8th grade
Ms. Jennifer Tafolla, Assistant Principal, 6th grade
Reminders for Students
- Schedules for second semester will be passed out during first period.
- Students can find out who their first period teacher is by visiting the cafeteria in the morning.
- Students lunches may have changed. Please be sure to compare your schedule with the bell schedule below.
- The gate opens at 7:00 a.m. and breakfast is served from 7:00 a.m. to 7:40 a.m. each day. Classes begin each day at 7:20 a.m.
- Students must adhere to the Orr Middle School Dress code expectations: No slides; no spaghetti straps or midriff tops; No blankets; and No Doorags or bonnets/scarves.
- Students are responsible for Chromebooks they are issued. We will do a technology check during the month of January. Students will be issued fines for missing, damaged, or non-functioning materials.
Health and Safety at Orr MS
In order to help maintain a safe and health environment, all individuals on campus must practice social distancing and wear masks.
Any visitor who enters campus will be asked to complete a Visitor Questionnaire and Acknowledgement form.
There are no weapons allowed on the campus of Orr Middle School at any time or for any reason. This includes items used for protection while traveling to and from school. Nevada Revised Statutes and CCSD requires any student to be recommended for expulsion if they are found with a weapon on campus regardless of whether it was used or how it was found.