Weekly News for Room 205
Ms. Howey's Class
February 22-26, 2016
- Thank you to Becky Caulfield and all the parents that helped with and donated to our Valentine's Day party! We <3 you! :)
- Thursday is our PBIS "Board Game Party"! Encourage your child to bring in their favorite board game to share.
- We had our 2nd Genius Hour last Wednesday, and we had a ball! We are in the process of sharing all of our projects! Stay tuned!
- KidBlog: Your post and 3 comments are due by Mon., Feb. 29th.:) You should be using your TFK magazine to help you write the post.
- Spelling test on Fri., Feb. 26th.
- Each of our students now has a "Think Through Math" account. This online math program is awesome, it adjusts to your child's current math skills, and works to strengthen them. Your child received a letter and log-in card for their account. Mr. Frakes and I are asking that every student use TTM @ least 2-3 times per week. We'll set class goals to challenge ourselves for how many lessons we think we can complete! I wonder how many lessons we can complete over the break?? :)
- Things to ask your child about: Genius Hour, blog, Genius Hour sharing w/Buddies, coding hearts.
- I appreciate our parents continuing to sign the planners nightly.
- Remember...together we’re better!