Hear Us Roar
St. Mark School Newsletter
January 27, 2020
Quote of The Week
Please Vote for Our School
Pictures From Our Lip Sync
FROM THE NURSE
Pennsylvania requires dentals for Kindergarten, grade 3 and grade7, and physicals in kindergarten and grade 6. If you have not sent in your forms please do so ASAP. If you prefer our doctors do the dental or physical, please send a note to school. If you need a new form they can be downloaded from our website.
IT’S FLU SEASON
In addition to an annual flu vaccination, other ways to keep yourself and your family healthy during flu season are:
• Wash hands often: use soap and water or hand sanitizer to stop the spread of germs.
• Stay home if you don't feel well: keep germs from spreading to others.Any child with a temperature of 100 or more should stay home.
• Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze: use a tissue or cough into your elbow.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth: germs spread this way.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs: this is particularly important when someone is sick.
Sunday 1/26 - Catholic Schools Week Opening Mass @ 10:45AM/ Open House 12-2
Breakfast will be provided by Home and School
Book Fair will be open.
Tuesday 1/28 - Career Day 8:30-11:00
Forms were sent home to sign up for Career Day.
Wednesday 1/29 - Grandparents Bingo
9-9:45 Pre K-3rd Grade
10:00-10:45 4th-8th Grade
Wednesday 1/29 - Mandatory Sacramental Meeting @ 6:30 in Church
Thursday 1/30 - Student Appreciation Day
Friday 1/31 - Closing Mass for CSW 8:00
Religion Bee at 1:00
Simple Ways to Support Our School
Please take some time to consider doing your shopping with our Scrip program. You can do the shopping that you would do normally with gift cards all while supporting St. Marks and making some money for yourself to help pay for tuition and many other needs. Below is a list of programs that we have access to in which to take advantage. The rebates earned from Scrip are split 50/50.
Gift Card Program
See Juanita in the Parish Office for clearances.
Voice Message Alert
Channel 6: Bristol Township School District