a note from erin
I wanted to reach out with a personal note about how excited I am for the next coming months! We are transitioning into an entirely new comp plan, which might be a little daunting, but I can assure you, it's going to be a great change for us! Plus, our product is better than ever, and we are expanding into new territories, and into markets with our two family brands, Keep Collective and Ever.
I know some of you have wanted to go over the comp plan with me, and I'd certainly love to do that. Please reach out and let me know when you can chat, and we can schedule a 1:1 call to go over the new plan and how it will specifically affect you and your team(s), and we can discuss what you should be doing NOW to maximize the plan when it officially launches next month.
Our Team BHAG:
BHAG stands for BIG HAIRY AUDACIOUS GOAL. It's a scary thought or a big idea that makes your heart flutter. It creates a fire in your belly and puts stars in your eyes. And my BHAG for our team is to hit 30 Star Stylists+ on our team by the end of this year! As of right now, we have 12 Stars+ on our team.It would give me the utmost pleasure to watch you grow and see you promote - it's truly the best feeling and the thing about this business! :) I know many of you are gunning for the "sweet spot" - so please tell me how I can help you, because your goal is my goal, too!
If you are an emerging leader (soon to be STAR!):
There has never been a better time to promote yourself to Star Stylist! Aptly called the "sweet spot," STAR is a doable, part-time position that works for so many women. If you have your eyes set on Star, please let me know and I will do what I can to support you. I think having a formula is key. So, below I am going to breakdown what I personally feel is the "tired & true" formula for success in this business.
Are you ready?? Here it is....
Erin's Super Duper Not-So-Secret Success Formula:
* Hold 4-6 trunk shows per month
* Reach Stellar Seller most months
* Sponsor 1-2 new stylists most months
* Create working hours and treat this like a business
* Make the phone the first & most important form of communication in this business
* Be "one" with your goal - know why you want it & remind yourself often, get your family involved, decide you won't let anything or anyone stop you from reaching it, write it down, post it up for everyone to see; in fact, you should tell everyone about it.
Wait, this looks familiar... That's because it is! You have seen this formula time and time again. It's just that less than 2% of all people actually adopt it and practice. Isn't that crazy? Less than 2% of people take the action to CHANGE and GROW, even though they know the formula, they just don't do it. This applies to everything, too... From weight loss to learning a new skill to building a business.
On top of your OWN personal WHY, here are some more awesome reasons why you want to be a STAR by the end of this year:
* Earn an average of $3,000 per month - and it grows and grows, I promise!!
* Earn $500 promotion bonus - how will you use it?? Talk to your family about it!
* Receive a promotion gift - an exclusive star necklace just for you! Plus a gift from your upline leader.
* Receive LOTS of free jewelry perks! - About $2,800 in free product, to be exact!
* Achieve the Glam Getaway trip - see you in Punta Cana!
* Eligible to attend Director's Retreat in January - so fun! Better than Hoopla!
* Qualify to be entered into the Bonus Pool for the launch of our new family brands - a mind blowing opportunity!
* and more...!!!
If you are already a STAR or above:
I want to really encourage you, as a leader, to set the bar high for yourself. Your teams are highly motivated and charging forward, and they want you to go with them! Let's all agree to be on this journey TOGETHER, side by side. Let's set the pace and embrace the challenge. Let's all strive to do a little more for our business and for our teams so we can GROW in the next 5 months, and not just maintain (which is fine and dandy, but right now is the time for laser focus and rocket speed, ladies!). Who's with me?!?
Again, please reach out to me if you'd like to go over the new comp plan and create an action plan together.
Here's to 30 leaders by the end of the year, many changed lives, and LOTS & LOTS of #sdjoy along the way!!
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain