Ms. D's Speech Room News
Word Of The Month: Ornament
- Decorate a Christmas Tree together and describe the ornaments that are being used.
- Make ornaments together and verbalize all the steps you will need to do.
- Color a picture of an ornament.
- Describe what your dream Christmas Tree would look like.
- Make circle shaped cookies and decorate them like ornaments.
This Month in The Speech Room
**Cookie Decorating (a special request from my 3rd graders): I hope to decorate cookies in speech this month while practicing our language, fluency, and articulation skills
**Dinky Doodads: We have some new toys this month that I hope your wonderful students enjoy. They are little miniature objects that we are going to use to do all kinds of fun activities!
**Remember we have early release on Wednesday, December 19th and will return to school on Tuesday, January 8th!