Team 13 News
Friday, April 24, 2014
It's Diffendoofer Day!
In the book, Diffendoofer Day, Miss Bonkers, their teacher, did cartwheels after the testing had ended (...as much as I'd like to do one, it just can't happpen) The class also has a big celebration; "We laughed and whooped and hollered, the entire school day long---Then we all sang triumpantly, the Diffendoofer Song". Team 13 mangaged to "top off the week" with a fabuous icecream topping celebration. Thank you all for your generous contributions!
Thank you, too, for your help and support during the past two weeks of testing.
Dates To Remember:
Progress Reports will be sent home TOTDAY: 4/24/15
Permission slips for our Field Trip sent home on Wendesday-Due back by April 29th
- Field trip To The Museum of Natural Sciences, Thursday, May 7th
- Friday, June 5th Talent Show Finalists due
- Wednesday, June 17th Move-Up Day Activity 9:30-10:30
- Wednesday, June 17th Talent Show 1:45-2:45
- Thursday, Student Awards Assembly 9:30-10:30