January 6, 2022
Happy New Year!
Wishing you a Happy 2022! I hope everybody enjoyed the break and had some time to rest and relax. We wish to thank you for your continued support throughout the school year, and for allowing us to be a part of your child's daily routine. We look forward to working with you in providing the best education and middle school experience for your child.
30 Day Yoga with Adrienne
Steps Your Child Can Take to Support Their Own Mental Health
2. Ask for help.
3. Invest in healthy relationships.
4. Find ways to volunteer & serve.
5. Learn and practice techniques to manage stress and other difficult emotions.
6. Take care of your body and mind.
7. Be intentional about your use of social media, video games, and other technologies.
8. Be a source of support for others.
FOR FUN - January 5 National Bird Day
Celebrate national bird day by taking the time to just look outside at the beauty of it. Here are
other ways to commemorate these animals: