St. Anthony MS
One Team. One Family.
Week Ahead for May 16th - 20th
Shout out to:
- Emily Carter and Ana for picking up a number of homerooms to help students start and end the day right!
- Casey, Theresa, Shelly, and Kristin for traveling to DC with students!
- Heather and Nick for "doubling up" on students this week to help ensure instructional goals!
- Catherine for continuing to anchor down our 7th grade ELA units and lessons!
- The entire 7th grade team for going the extra mile to ensure consistency and accountability!
- Nicole for her follow through with a challenging situation!
- Julie for providing consistency for our kiddos!
- Lita for going above and beyond!
Month of Mary
Our School Goals
- 100% of our students will grow in the areas of Math and Reading
- 10% increase in advanced and proficient rating on state testing
- 90% of classroom students will reach their end of the year STAR target goal
Week of May 9th - 13th
7th Grade teachers assist in the cafeteria in the morning this week. Thank you!
Team Meetings this Week: Curriculum
Monday, May 16th (Gold A Day)
- Reminder: Progress Reports will be printed this Wednesday morning. Grades should be updated by 7am on Wed. Comments required for any failing students and are optional for other students.
- Rescheduled 10:00am Fire Drill with Milwaukee Fire Department (alarm will be pulled for this drill), Expect a PA announcement at approximately 9:55am beforehand.
- 7th Grade Meeting and Elective Meeting
- Make-up Forward testing for Alejandro Fregosa, Diego Gutierrez Martinez, Ruben Melendez, Alondra Montano, and Kevin Quintanilla Lopez. (Gabe Garcia too, but he will start later.)
Tuesday, May 17th (Black B Day)
- 5th grade teachers visit 6th grade
Wednesday, May 18th (Maroon A Day)
- Grades due by 7am today for Progress Reports, which will go home in today's Wednesday folders.
- 8th Grade Meeting
Thursday, May 19th (Gold B Day)
- 8am Mass
- 5th Grade students visit MS
- 2:30pm Vertical PLC meeting
- 3:45pm Summer School teacher meeting after Vertical PLC
Friday, May 20th (Black A Day)
- 6th Grade Meeting
Upcoming Important Dates
Upcoming Grade Level Meetings:
Week of 5/16 - Curriculum
Week of 5/23 - Supply Lists for 16-17
Upcoming Thursday PD
May 19 - PLC
May 26 - TBD
June 2 - Report Cards
June 9 - End of the Year celebrations
Summer School Teacher Meeting
Thursday, May 19th
Dress Rehearsal (at MS) for the Spring Concert
* Note that today's schedule will be adjusted to do this.
Wednesday, May 25th
Summer School Parent Meeting
Wednesday, May 25th
Spring Concert at HS
* If you did not attend the Christmas concert, please plan on attending. All are welcome though!
Thursday, May 26th
All School Mass at the Basilica
Friday, May 27th
Memorial Day - No School
Monday, May 30th
First Day of Summer School
Monday, June 20th
- Graduation at the HS ~10:35-12:40 (times do not include transportation to and from HS)
- UPDATED June 6th - Graduation Mass at 6pm at St. Anthony Church at 6pm - All 8th grade homerooms teachers should attend, though all teachers are welcome to join us as we celebrate our students!
- June 7th - 8th Grade Trip to Chicago
- June 8th - Breakfast and Award Ceremony
- June 8th - Early dismissal for 8th grade students only
- June 8th - Graduation at 6pm at St. Anthony HS - All MS teachers should arrive at 5:15 to both assist with graduation and also to celebrate our students.
- June 9th - Last day of school for 6th and 7th grade students