Sunset Valley Elementary 5/24/19
- THANK YOU MRS. REYNOLDS FOR PLANNING A GREAT FIELD DAY!!! The kids had so much this morning with all of the activities. Thanks to the entire school community for their flexibility in regards to the weather. We were able to complete our last activity as the rain drops began to fall!!
- Please remember to have your child check the lost and found here at SVE!
- Online registration for the 2019-20 school year will be here soon! As we near the end of this school year, we want to remind you that registration for the upcoming year will be online in the month of July. You must be able to log into your PowerSchool Parent Portal account to begin the registration process. This link will take you to the login page. We encourage each of you to test your account in May to make sure you can get into the system and are not slowed down by this in July. The directions for logging into PowerSchool can be found here. If you have any problems logging in, please contact your school office.
- Click here for the 2019-20 school supply list.
- ALL library books were due back to the library on Monday, May 20th.
- Bag of Books forms signed by parents are due back to the library by Friday, May 24th. Bag of Book checkout will be the last week of school.
We are pleased to announce that one student from Sunset Valley Elementary earned the Missouri Seal of Biliteracy Pathway Award. The Pathway Awards were established to recognize students along the path towards bilingualism and promote language learning as a lifelong endeavor. In the LSR7 district, students were awarded in Kindergarten, 3rd, 6th, and 8th grade who have sought out second language acquisition opportunities in their communities or who have worked to maintain the native language spoken in the home. These students were required to demonstrate this second language acquisition or learning to meet district and state standards. District wide there were 88 students at the elementary schools and 192 at the middle schools who earned this award.
The student who earned the award is: Reese M. (K).