Pictures of the Week!
Tuesday, May 10th - Optional Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, May 11th- May Day Celebration at 2:00
Thursday, May 26th- Farm Day
Friday, June 3rd- Field Day (Rain Date June 10th)
Monday, June 13th- Locks For Love Whole School Meeting
Wednesday, June 15th- End of Year Show
Friday, June 17th- Dads and Donuts
Monday & Tuesday, June 20th & 21st - Early Dismissal
Wednesday, June 22nd - Early Dismissal/Last Day of School
I will be submitting book orders on Sunday! Remember, book orders get us books for the class! (I've already used my points to get a handful of books, so thank you!)
REGISTER at www.scholastic.com/bookclubs
ENTER the class activation code LYXLB
CHOOSE from hundreds of print titles, award winning authors, value packs, and educational games and activities
Classroom Items Needed:
- We learned about function machines. We made a rule (+1, -1, +2, -2) and put numbers in the machine to see what would come out! (i.e. 3 goes in with the rule +1, and it comes out at 4).
- Played the app Addition Top It on the ipads.
- Practiced addition and subtraction problems.
· Who where the characters?
· What was the setting? Did the setting change throughout the story or stay the same?
· What was the Plot? (Major events)
· What happened at the beginning?
· What happened in the middle?
· What happened at the end?
· What was the main problem?
· What was the solution?
· Did you like the story? Why?
· What was your favorite part?