FAC Weekly Update
November 6, 2020
Good morning, Fine Arts Center Family
I hope you had a wonderful week! Lots of great things going on at the FAC. Applications are rolling in, students are working hard, and we continue to press forward despite the challenges of our current situation. Thanks again for all of your support!
Here is the latest from the halls of the Fine Arts Center...
Last Chance...Have You Applied?
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, and NEIGHBORS!
The application for the 2021-2022 School Year will close next Thursday, November 12. All current 9th-11th Graders who wish to return to the FAC next year must complete an application. Late applications will not be accepted, so please get this done via Backpack today!
Giving Thanks for Our Building Staff
Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity in celebrating our FAC unsung heroes!
Schedule for Week Twelve
Week of November 9, 2020
- Monday, November 9 - Blue and Green Groups
- Tuesday, November 10 - Red and Purple Groups
- Wednesday, November 11 - Blue and Green Groups; Veterans' Day
- Thursday, November 12 - Red and Purple Groups; FAC Application Closes
- Friday, November 13 - All students eLearning
VIRTUAL COLLEGE VISITS - Join Us!
The website for the full schedule and listing of participants is:
- Prudential Spirit of Community Awards – State Honorees receive $1,000 and a trip to Washington D.C. National Honorees receive additional $5,000. Largest youth recognition program based on volunteerism and community service. Open to students in grade 5-12. More details at www.prudential.com/spirit. Deadline November 20, 2020.
- College Board Opportunity Scholarships are micro-scholarships that high school students can earn by taking steps on their path to college. https://opportunity.collegeboard.org/
Update from the FAC Partners
- Alumni Relations
- Marketing and Messaging
- Parent Engagement
In the near future, we will be reaching out to parents to assist us with some of the committees. We are very excited about the progress we are making, and are looking forward to engaging with the FAC Parents very soon!
Congratulations - Palissandro Quartet
STEPS TO RETURN TO SCHOOL IF EXPOSED to/SYMPTOMATIC WITH COVID
Fine Arts Center - Greenville County Schools
Preparing dedicated students for 21st-century careers through rigorous, pre-professional arts training in a dynamic, inclusive, collaborative learning community.