Casimir Pulaski Day
Did you know?
- Casimir Pulaski was born on March 6, 1745 in Warsaw, Poland.
- Casimir saved the life of George Washington, and was promoted to a US General.
- He created the Pulaski Calvary Legion and changed the American Calvary.
- He fought in 2 different wars
- Numerous places around the US are named after him to show honor
- Casimir never got married
- He was known as the father of American Calvary
- He has song in his honor
- Casimir died at the age of 34 on October 11, 1779 in Savannah, Georgia.