Mrs. Jeana Worley
Anatomy and Physiology
Student Orientation Course
students complete all sign off
students complete all agreement quizzes
students make a 100% on the final Student Orientation Quiz.
Students may choose to opt out of the Student Orientation Course; however, students who elect to opt out of the Student Orientation Course are still responsible for all content presented in the course.
Start Date Schedule
18 Week - Start Date 1/5/15 - Course Access Date 1/5/15
16 Week - Start Date 1/20/15 - Course Access Date 1/12/15
14 Week - Start Date 2/2/15 - Course Access Date 1/26/15
12 Week - Start Date 2/17/15 - Course Access Date 2/9/15
Welcome Synchronous Session
Weekly Help Sessions
Late Work Policy
Three Facts About Mrs. Worley
I have married with 3 daughters. Alayna is almost 7, Julia is almost 5, and Christina is 2. It's hard to get all 3 to smile at the same time.
Enjoy Hiking with My Family
I went to The University of Georgia for my undergraduate and graduate degrees in secondary science education.
If you already have a parent account please do NOT create a new one.
1) Please check to see that your parent account is linked to your student’s
2) For more information click Help on the Log in page or click the following link. http://helpdesk.gavirtuallearning.org/support/index.php?/Knowledgebas e/List/Index/14/gavs-parent-info
If you are uncertain about whether you have a parent account or not,
1) Log in to GAVS at www.gavirtualschool.org and at the Log In page type in your username and password.
2) For more information click Help at the top of the Log In page or click the following link. http://helpdesk.gavirtuallearning.org/support/index.php?/Knowledgebas e/List/Index/14/gavs-parent-info
Information for parents who have NEVER created a parent account.
1) Login to our website www.gavirtualschool.org
2) Click the “Log In To GAVS” icon
3) Click “Create An Account” from the navigation bar.
4) You will need to know your child’s GTID and date of birth.
5) Please follow the directions on the screen.
6) Be sure you have linked your parent account to your student’s account. 7) For more information simply click HELP at the top of the Log In page or
D2L Help Sessions
Tuesday, January 6 at 11AM
Thursday, January 8 at 7PM
Tuesday, January 20 at 11AM
Thursday, January 22 at 7PM
Tuesday, February 3 at 11AM
Thursday, February 5 at 7PM
Tuesday, February 17 at 7PM
Enter this number : 81010
Type this message: @b09af6
You can also click HERE to enroll.