Get the Help YOU Need
ARE YOU FEELING STRESSED?
- Get More Sleep: Your body needs to rest after stressful events.
- Talk to Someone: Its always good to spend time and talk to people you love.
- Take Control: Stand up for yourself when ever you can. Express your feelings, beliefs, and suggestions.
- Manage Your Time: Make time for YOUR hobbies and interest, manage your time accordingly.
- Learn How to Say "NO": Its okay to say "no" to things that can add more stress to your life.
-Avoid Alcohol, Drugs, and Nicotine: You DO NOT have to rely on these things to relief your stress. These things will cause addictions and increased amount of stress and hurt your mental and physical state.
-Exercise and Eat Healthy- Eat healthy comfort foods which make your healthy and physically decrease stress. Also exercise regularly; helps you be prepared for a heavy work load.