Galvan's Explorer Newsletter
September 20, 2021
Explorer's Mission Statement:
Our Mission is to Empower Explorers to Evolve into Future Ready Citizens in a Safe Learning Community.
Each Explorer's Attendance Matters Each Day!
EXPLORERS DRESS UP AS SUPER HEROES WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 22nd FOR #SHOWupCCISD to PROMOTE ATTENDANCE!
CAMPUS DATES TO NOTE:
* SEPTEMBER 22nd- Dress as a SUPER HERO for #ShowupCCISD to promote Attendance!
* SEPTEMBER 24th- REPORT CARD DAY
* SEPTEMBER 27th- No school for Explorers- Professional Development Day
* OCTOBER 1st- Galvan Celebrates its 31st Anniversary
* OCTOBER 7th- PTA Night @ 5:30 pm
* OCTOBER 11th-15th- INTERSESSION WEEK
DISTRICT 2021-22 CALENDAR
Principal Mrs. Ybarra's Notes:
- School Starts everyday at 7:50 am.
- Please monitor your child daily for any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If your child is feeling sick please keep them at home and call the school to keep us informed.
- Update- If their has been a positive case within the class, parents/guardians will receive a COVID-19 class letter.
- Pick-up begins at 2:55 pm for SpEd Needs Students.
- Pick-up begins at 2:55 pm for PK/Kinder.
- Pick-up begins at 3:05 pm for 1st-5th grade Students.
- Cafeteria is closed to all visitors per re-opening plan.
- No drop offs of any kind per updated re-opeining plan. Please make sure your child has everything they need before they come to school.
- Walk up parents are to give their child's number to Mrs. Josie Reyes in front of the school to assist with dismissal procedures.
- Always make sure to ask your child what was their favorite part of the day or ask them to tell you something good. Have your child ask you the same thing to build conversational skills.
LUNCH MENU FOR THE MONTH
Galvan ES is Capturing Kids' Hearts!
Fun Days to Celebrate:
Our Rock Solid Teachers have developed social contracts with their students to create strong relationships with one another in order to work together in a positive learning environment.