Signs and Symptoms
- appear normal at birth
- symptoms begin around the first/second year of the childs life
- skin changes and failure to gain wieght are first
- eyes- the person with the disorder seems to have abnormal eyes
- bones - several mutations in the skeletal structure.
- skin- skin gets dry and wrinkles faster
- common external findings include aging faster on the outside and skin changes like aging spots
Tests and Treatment
Disorders. 2010. Gale Virtual Reference Library. Web.
"Hutchinson-Gilford Progeria Pyndrome." Genetics Home Reference. Genetics Home
Reference, n.d. Web. 6 Apr. 2016. <https://ghr.nlm.nlh.gov/condition/
"Werner Syndrome." Gale Virtual Refrence Library. N.p., n.d. Web. 6 Apr. 2016.