Hi Honeybee Families, Welcome to the 23-24 school year! We are super excited to welcome our honeybees back and begin the school year! Our theme this year will be Working from the Core to Inspire Students Through Words, Deeds, and Actions! We will focus on how our core values impact what we do for students and our Honeybee Community.
Take time to develop 3-5 beliefs that speak to what you value as a family and start working from the core!
Beginning of the Year Reminders
If you have students with different last names, you may choose a time that aligns with the last name of either of your children.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please be sure to complete an application for free or reduced lunch using the link below. This process is quick, easy, and confidential.
Also, be sure to download the School Bucks App. You can use this app to pay for your child's meals and monitor their activity when purchasing extra items.
Student Meal Prices
Adult/Guest Meal Prices
Adult Lunch 3.70
Student Transportation Information
- If possible, please plan for your child to ride the bus. This allows them to get to school to eat breakfast and get to class on time.
- You can find out which bus your child will ride by visiting the School Bus Locator using the following link.
- The Here Comes the Bus app will let you know when to expect the bus to pick up and drop off your child. Use the following link for more information about the app.
Parent Portal - Access to Student and Report Cards
Parent Portal allows you access to important student information, such as grades, Report Cards, the Student Handbook, and other information you may need during the school year.
Requests for Parent Portal accounts are now handled virtually. Please read the Parent Portal Usage Policy before continuing.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information.
- Parent Name
- Parent Physical Address
- Parent Email Address
- Student's First Name
- Student's Last Name
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Student's Physical Address
- Name of School Student Attends
A copy of the enrolling parent's state-issued picture ID must also be included in the email. Your request will be handled within 48 hours. An email will be sent to the parent email address in Infinite Campus providing the activation key and instructions on how to set up an account.
- The first day of school is Tuesday, August 1, 2023.
- Students may enter the building at 7:30 AM.
- Students arriving after 8:00 AM will be tardy, and a parent must come inside the building to sign the student in.
- Parents may walk students to class during the first week of school, prior to 8:00 AM. Please walk your child to the classroom door and leave them to get prepared for their day.
- After the first week of school, students needing assistance getting to class will be walked to class by a staff member.
- Due to space limitations, parents will not be able to join their children for breakfast during the year.
- You are welcome to have lunch with your child beginning August 14, 2023. The price for an adult lunch is $3.70. Please call the front office to reserve seating. The number is 678-838-2683.
- Teachers’ classroom hours are 7:30-3:00. If you call, email, or message them after these hours, please allow up to 48 hours for a response.
- Open House - July 27, 2023
A -K – 2:00 – 4:00
L-Z – 4:00 – 6:00
- First Day of School – August 1, 2023
- Digital Learning Day/Students Will Complete Work at Home - August 4, 2023 (Your child's teacher will provide more information about DLD).
- Boy Scouts will visit the school on August 16, to speak with students.
- There will be a Boy Scout parent information meeting on August 17, 6:30-7:30 PM.
School Phone Number: 678-838-2683
Secretary: Mrs. Theresa Brown - email@example.com
Attendance Clerk: Mrs. Lara Lemley - firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructional Lead Coach/Title I: Mrs. Kim Shaw - email@example.com
Counselor: Mrs. Jacquie Wallace - firstname.lastname@example.org
Evaluation and Assessment Coordinator: Dr. Jennifer Conkle - email@example.com
Assistant Principal: Dr. Lindy Beyea - firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal: Ms. Priscilla Smith - email@example.com
*Please allow up to 48 hours for a response to your email. If you have a time sensitive matter or you do not receive a response, please contact the school secretary by phone at 678-838-2683. Administrators do not receive messages through ClassDojo. Please use the email addresses above to contact school administration.