Cause Of Eating Disorders
Causes Of Eating Disorders
2. Low Self-Esteem (Psychological Factor): When someone doesn't like the way they look they will do whatever they can to look the way they want to. Even if it includes starving themselves or over eating to do so.
3. Family Genetics: In some families some relatives may have eating disorders and it may be passed down to the next generation. Some people have genes that increase their risk of developing eating orders.
Also known as Anorexia Nervosa anorexia is a lack or loss of appetite for food.
This could be because people are unsatisfied with their weight and decide to not eat.
It could also be classified as a medical condition.
- extreme weight loss
- low blood pressure
- refusal to eat
- Bone Loss (Fragile Bones)
- kidney problems
an emotional disorder involving distortion of body image and an obsessive desire to lose weight, in which bouts of extreme overeating are followed by depression and self-induced vomiting, purging, or fasting
- consuming large amounts of foods
- feeling of being out of control
- self-esteem overly related to body image
- tooth sensitivity
- sore throat
- extreme vomiting