Digital Citizen Ship
By: Emily Melendez
The nine elements of Digital Citizen Ship
- 1.Digital Access-full electronic participation in society.
- 2.Digital Commerce-electronic buying and selling of goods.
- 3.Digital Communication-electronic exchange of information.
- 4.Digital literacy-process of teaching and learning about technology and the use of technology.
- 5.Digital Etiquette-electronic standards of conduct or procedure.
- 6. Digital Law-electronic standards of conduct or procedure.
- 7. Digital Rights and Responsibilities-electronic responsibility for actions and deeds
- 8. Digital Health- physical and psychological well-being in a digital technology world.
- 9. Digital security-electronic precautions to guarantee safety.
How to be a good citizen
- Be honest and trust worthy
- Follow the rules
- take responsibility in your actions
- respect the rights of others
- Be compassionate