Define Radiologist Technician
A medical personnel who perform diagnostic imaging examinations and administer radiation therapy treatments.
What do they do?
Specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries using medical imaging techniques.
- Guilford Technical Community College (GTCC)
- Chapel Hill
- NC: $60,000 ($23.00 hourly)
- CA: $67,000 ($35.00 hourly)
- FL: $62,000 ($24.00 hourly)
- Breast imaging (mammograms)
Need for a Radiologist?
To examine broken bones, inside the body, etc.
A Day in the Life - Radiological Technician